Starting on Monday, June 15:
Marine Store Update:
We will be allowing customers back into the store and do-it-yourselfers back into the yard with some new processes.
Please use Hand Sanitizers upon entering
Please Practice Social Distancing – Minimum 6 feet
If you have symptoms – Please do not come in.
Handle only what you are going to buy.
Do It Yourself Work in the OP Boatyard
Welcome to Ocean Pacific’s Boatyard. Due to the Health & Safety concerns surrounding exposure to COVID-19, we kindly ask you to follow our procedures to protect yourself and our employees during these times.
- PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES.
- Wash or sanitize your hands upon arrival in the Boatyard and regularly during your stay.
- Upon arrival, follow the direction of the Travelift crew to the designated area for your vessel.
- Contact the Boatyard office to complete any required paperwork. If possible, phone the office first as some items can be completed over the phone. If you need to access the Boatyard office please ensure to sanitize your hands before entry and respect social distancing while in the office.
- Once your vessel has been safely secured in the Boatyard we ask that you stay in your vessel area while completing your vessel work. Access to the employee areas in the Boatyard are restricted.
- Please limit the number of people accessing the Boatyard to those required to complete your vessel work.
- Washroom access is limited to the designated portable toilet and hand wash station near the main gate in the boatyard.
- If you require our staff to do work on your vessel please contact the Boatyard Office. We may ask you to vacate your vessel while the work is being performed.
- Once your project is complete please contact the office to complete billing and schedule your launch time.
BOATYARD OFFICE 250-286-1011